Saturday 13 December 2008

I'm BACK!

HAHA! The A levels are done! (Hopefully.)

Wow, time passes really quickly huh, it's been more than a month since I've blogged. OK I admit, it's not because I don't have the time to, but rather I've been gaming for hours on end ever since my last paper was done.

And I'm not sorry. (Thought I was going to apologise huh? F!@# you!)

So here's a quick recap on what is going on in Nick's life:

- I've walked through Hell and survived.
- Awaiting judgement.
- Found a job! Music exam INVIGILATOR. Sounds really cool huh. INVIGILATOR.
- Managing my Vanish Clan. Hehe, doing good.
- Just sitting home and ROTTING before I get my results back.

All in all, that's pretty much it. I lead a pretty boring life, so I find it pretty pointless to base the content of my blog on my life. So I'm here to talk about QUIRKY issues!

I was reading a newspaper during work once (work's so SLACK) when I came across some pretty interesting articles.

"BLUE LIGHT SAID TO PREVENT SUICIDE AND STREET CRIME."

How interesting. And as usual, it was the Japanese who found out about this. (Must've been all the brains they've collected from the World Wars. Sucked them DRY they did.) They claim that by installing blue light-emitting apparatus, "have played a role in preventing suicides." and have "stop[ped] people from jumping in front of trains." (HUH. WTF. It's like tradition to jump in front of trains in Japan or something. Weird country, but with hot babes. I like.)

WOW. Just a simple blue light has ALL THESE EFFECTS? Not only did it work for the Japanese, but countries like Britain has tried it too and found out that crime rates has dropped in areas with blue illumination.

This is amazing news. Imagine what WE are able to do with just blue light! Picture this: You're walking home from a date. It's dark and cold and you have to walk through this narrow street. Suddenly 3 guys come at ya, wielding knives and a barbie doll with sharpened boobs, attempting to mug you. Initially you scream in horror!

"No no, don't mug me sirs!" You scream. "I am worthless! I have nothing on me, all I can do is... to offer you... My body..."

"WTF? Your body?! What good is your body to us? Out with it mam. We're not looking for sex. All we want is just LOVE. A hug. Care concern." Says the leader of the 3 men in a gruff voice. "So, I DEMAND YOU GIVE US EACH A HUG. If you fail to do so, I will stick the pointy legs of this barbie doll up somewhere you can't imagine. Your choice. Hug, or no hug."

You gasp in horror at the prospect laid out at you.

"Oh no... No sirs. That's the last thing I'd do even if I am on the verge of death!" With that, you spit at them.

Angered, they move to surround and corner you. Trapped like a baby in cot, you believe you have met your end until you feel something in your breast pocket. You quickly whip it out and realised it's your EXTREMELY POWERFUL BLUE LIGHT-EMITTING FLASHLIGHT. Without hesitation, you spread your feet apart, aimed down the barrel with the trio in your sight, and clicked the button.

PPPPPEEEEEWWWWWWW!

The recoil of the light emitted from your flashlight was so strong that it pushes you back 2 metres!

"Gaahhhh! What have you done to ussssssssss?!" one man screams at you.

Hands at your sides, you blow the smoke away from the top of your flashlight. "You will thank me for this."

The trio looks dazed and they slurr their words. "Maaaammm... How may I help you. Uhhh. I feel so... Happy. Happy happy happy!"

Pointing at a rat scurrying past them, "Aww, look! Cute bunny! I wanna give eeet a bwig hug!" With that, the three man put their arms around each other and danced off into the moonlight singing the ending song from Barney with a faint tinge of blue light coming off them.

"I love you... You love me, we're a happy ..."

-END STORY-

WOW. If the power of different coloured lights were harness... It'd be AMAZING. You'll probably find me zapping red beams of light at beach babes. (red is the colour of lust they say.) Or maybe, zapping barbie dolls. Hmm, perhaps they'll come to life and start a strip-tease for me eh?

No comments: