Tuesday 9 June 2009

What I Think

I've been trying to keep this inside of me for a long time. Tried to talk to a few people about it but still can't get it off my chest.

So we've got a pretty strong relationship going on, (well not so much now in my opinion) and we trust each other to keep one another updated in the going ons in our lives. That was pretty easy to do, until I realised there was a chink in our relationship after getting into tertiary education. So yes, you could say we were drifting apart. I was trying to salvage it but it had not much effect. Guess my friend managed to get more from fishing in the pool of friends than I did.

Anyway when something significant happened in my life, I did not immediately confide in this friend. It was not to say I was trying to keep it from him but rather I was finding the correct time to let him know. Somehow or rather, he was informed of what has happened through someone ELSE who was clearly the last person he would expect to hear it from. Thus, -cue the disappointment, the sadness, the annoyance.-

BUT F___ING HELL. THINK I GIVE A DAMN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay, guess that was unexpected explosion of emotions coming from me. But I have something I want to rant about! When a particular "thing" I think I should have the right (cause we were close, we were like knitted together, that's why I believe I'm entitled to this RIGHT.) to know about every single thing about it, happened, I could not get a SINGLE SH*T out of this person!

Double U - TEEEE - EFFFF (it spells wtf if you still can't register it into your puny brain.)

So how can you say you were disappointed/annoyed/sad/depressed/suicidal/manic/ready-to-jump-into-a-pit-of-lava-with-a-gazillion-litres-of-poo-dumped-inside because you got it from someone else but me.





So yea, how can you...

No comments: