Friday 12 June 2009

So!

  • I flunked my A levels.
  • Did nothing for several months.
  • Nothing meaningful whatsoever.
  • Only made my parents annoyed at my sloppy behaviour.

Where does THAT leave me? In the pits of hell where I'm sure some of us believes that I should be slowly broiled in a cesspool, then taken out and dried, afterwards marinated in cum (yes cum!), thrown into a room full of horny girls (ooo I like where this is going) and soon after, join the 2girls1boy1cup video and purposely leak it out to the public. Which in the end I will face public humiliation and shall not face the rest of humanity forever and will be only find solace amongst my homosexual buddies.

NO - I am not a bisexual.
NO - I would not like to make a 2girls1boy1cup video.
YES - I am a nobody and should start making plans to be a somebody.

Thus, my dad and I (well my dad pushed for it) have decided to sign me up for a diploma course so I would not WASTE any more of my life to the evils of being a nobody.

Diploma in Mass Communications.

Ha! Yes that is what I wish to do after much consideration, BECAUSE, in the not so distant future, (imagine me standing up straight, eyes to the horizon, ready to take on the world!) I wish to be a writer! Write for a noble cause. Write about violence, abuse, sex, drugs, money, sorry correct that: Dirty money. LOL. OK not really. I really really want to work for an entertainment magazine like PLAYWORKS! How noble!

Anyway, the unfortunate thing was, I had only 4 A level credit, if I had 6, I would be able to skip a few basics modules like economics and maths. (How horrible!!) Well doesn't matter, when my family's in France, I will do my best to make them proud. This 2 years will be the period where I will finally become a MAN.

A MAN. An independent one! I know it'll be difficult, with my family not around and all the temptations out there. But I WILL SURVIVE.

Oh no, not I!
I will survive
as long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I WILL SURVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yes people! As long as you know how to LLURRRVEEEE, you will, YOU WILL, (say it with me now!) YOU WILL SURVIVE.






Oh! Did I mention, they have have hot hot girls there.

No comments: