Thursday 19 March 2009

To France!

So finally it has been confirmed! Dad passed the interview and the whole family's going to Paris, France for 2 years. Without me of course. (Curse you NS!)

I was uninformed for most of the time until only this morning. (Joy claimed that my Dad didn't want me to know about it. HUH. What sort of Dad does that. So it was only this morning that mum told me.

SO....

They're ditching me in Singapore! They're leaving me to rot out in army while they're enjoying the food, the atmosphere the whole country. PARIS! Tsk tsk. LOL. Ok ok I'm not trying to paint a bad picture of my family or whatever but...

I'll be like a nomad. Taking turns staying at different homes. AMK grandma, YISHUN grandma, aunts and other aunts' house. Holy doly. Traversing through different family lifestyles. No more home cooked food! No more homecooked food (mum's rather.) No more playing ball with my sister! No more... All no more!

Awww so sad. SO SAD!




NOT.


Wohoo!! I can do whatever I want! No more restrictions. No more "only 4 hours a day ah!" No more "do this do that!" No more!

-Gives a contented sigh-

I think I'll go down a bottle of cough syrup and knock myself out dreaming about this... Woots!





But... But I'll miss them! S0bx. Criesxsxsxs. -Spams Emoticons-

T.T
:[
:(
=[
=(

No comments: