Friday 13 February 2009

Keeping Fit.

Been keeping fit peoples.

Fitness is vital. Fitness will keep you fit. Fitness is necessary.

Fitness improves your libido. Uh. Really?

Fit adults have more electrifying sex lives than individuals who lead sedentary lives. Exercise done properly enhances sexual functioning because it can naturally increase testosterone levels in both males and females.

Like wow.

So I've been running, scaling mountains in Woodlands, walked 20KM around Yishun to Khatib and finally to Chong Pang with exercise partner that Cat! And we're doing pretty insane stretches too, like where we squat down with arms outstretched, and palms facing forwards, holding that for like 30 seconds. (Eh you think 30sec is very short huh. You try lah. If you can hold it for more than a min, I'll... Whip out my didi to let you hammer.)

So I've conditioned my endurance! I probably could hold certain positions longer now.

My motion functions with no dysfuntions!

Photobucket

Yes yes! I feel it coursing through me.
It surges through every part of me and especially in some places...
OMG. What a rush!













Loooooooooooool.

No comments: