Monday 28 November 2011

People come, and people go.

My first uncle passed away recently.

I've been at his funeral the past few days. I can't imagine how it feels like for my grandma to see her child go before she does.

I am not shocked by the passing of my uncle. It was seen coming, just not so quickly.

People come, and people go.

Everyone says it's the part and parcel of life but that doesn't mean we will be able to just let it go so easily.

Whenever love exists between people, you'll forever be branded with their memories. It's just not so easy to just simply continue living like nothing ever happened. How could you? When everything and anywhere you go is filled with the essence of a lost love.

It's just so damn hard.

Grandma must be one terrific woman behind all that wrinkles.

That's something I wish I picked up from her.

Love... I'm guessing it's probably the forbidden fruit that got Adam and Eve kicked out of Paradise.

God's way of teasing humans.

No comments: